[openstack-dev] [neutron] Testing the new neutron-lbaas API commands with devstack

Shane McGough smcgough at kemptechnologies.com
Tue Feb 17 13:23:30 UTC 2015

Hi,

Is it possible to manually integrate the new lbaas-* CLI commands with devstack?

So far I have tried adding in the local.conf

LIBS_FROM_GIT=python-neutronclient,neutron,neutron-lbaas

Which allows me to run the lbaas-* commands, but unsuccessfully. This is the response that I get:

"404 Not Found

The resource could not be found."

This leads me to believe the service isn't running, so I tried adding lbaasv2 to the service_providers in neutron.conf, rather than the V1 default. But this also doesn't help..

Has anyone got this to work?

Thanks,

Shane McGough
Junior Software Developer
KEMP Technologies
National Technology Park, Limerick, Ireland.

kemptechnologies.com<https://kemptechnologies.com/> | @KEMPtech<https://twitter.com/KEMPtech> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/kemp-technologies>