[openstack-dev] [magnum] Propose removing Dmitry Guryanov from magnum-core

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Feb 17 03:20:22 UTC 2015

The initial magnum core team was founded at a meeting where several people committed to being active in reviews and writing code for Magnum.  Nearly all of the folks that made that initial commitment have been active in IRC, on the mailing lists, or participating in code reviews or code development.

Out of our core team of 9 members [1], everyone has been active in some way except for Dmitry.  I propose removing him from the core team.  Dmitry is welcome to participate in the future if he chooses and be held to the same high standards we have held our last 4 new core members to that didn’t get an initial opt-in but were voted in by their peers.

Please vote (-1 remove, abstain, +1 keep in core team) - a vote of +1 from any core acts as a veto meaning Dmitry will remain in the core team.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/473,members