[openstack-dev] [congress][Policy][Copper]Collaboration between OpenStack Congress and OPNFV Copper

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 02:57:04 UTC 2015

Hi Team,

For GoToMeeting, please attend the meeting via the following info

*Copper Congress Interlock Meeting*
Wed, Feb 18, 7:00 AM Beijing
Tue, Feb 17, 3:00 PM PST

   - Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
   https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/676228005
   - You can also dial in using your phone.
    United States (Long distance): +1 (646) 749-3122
    *Access Code:* 676-228-005
   More phone numbers:
   https://global.gotomeeting.com/676228005/numbersdisplay.html

Email: zhipengh at uci.edu