[openstack-dev] Cross-Project meeting, Tue February 17th, 21:00 UTC

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Feb 16 18:55:18 UTC 2015

PTLs, cross-project liaisons, and other interested parties,

The weekly cross-project meeting will be tomorrow at 21:00 UTC. Thierry may not be able to be online reliably at the time, so he has asked me to chair the meeting this week.

We have one topic on the agenda at this point: the Testing Guidelines cross-project spec [1]. Please review the spec before the meeting tomorrow.

If you have anything else to add to the agenda, update the wiki [2].

Thanks,
Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/150653/
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/CrossProjectMeeting