[openstack-dev] [horizon]

David Lyle dklyle0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 18:19:08 UTC 2015

A couple of high priority items for Horizon's Kilo release could use some
targeted attention to drive progress forward. These items are related to
angularJS based UX improvements, especially Launch Instance and the
conversion of the Identity Views.

These efforts are suffering from a few issues, education, consensus on
direction, working through blockers and drawn out dev and review cycles. In
order to help insure these high priority issues have the best possible
chance to land in Kilo, I have proposed a virtual sprint to happen this
week. I created an etherpad [1] with proposed dates and times. Anyone who
is interested is welcome to participate, please register your intent in the
etherpad and availability.

David

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-kilo-virtual-sprint