[openstack-dev] [Congress][Delegation] Google doc for working notes

ruby.krishnaswamy at orange.com ruby.krishnaswamy at orange.com
Mon Feb 16 17:05:17 UTC 2015

Hi Tim

What I'd like to see is the best of both worlds.  Users write Datalog policies describing whatever VM-placement policy they want.  If the policy they've written is on the solver-scheduler's list of options, we use the hard-coded implementation, but if the policy isn't on that list we translate directly to LP.

ð  How (calling the hard-coded implementation) ?

o   Through the message bus?

ð  Is it Congress that will send out the data or should each implementation (of a policy) read it in directly?

Ruby