[openstack-dev] Use of egg snapshots of neutron code in neutron-*aas projects/distributing openstack

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Mon Feb 16 15:31:55 UTC 2015

Hi,
The same issue is the for the backe end drivers. I think that they always
need to be aligned with the master branch. When we cut stable all of the
aaS and drivers also need to be cut.
This was one of the pain points that we brought up with the split and the
consensus was: we¹ll deal with it when we get to the bridge.
Thanks
Gary