[openstack-dev] [nova] List of all Feature Freeze Exception requests

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 14:39:27 UTC 2015

The following page contains a list of (hopefully) all the feature
freeze exception requests that have been made so far for Nova

  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-nova-ffe-requests

Finding them all in the mailing list is not entirely easy, so if you
have requested FFE please do make sure we've got your request listed
on the page and not accidentally missed you out.

This isn't the place to add descriptions/justifications for your FFE,
keep that on this list in your mail request for FFE. We only want to
capture the metadata in the etherpad - ie title, blueprint & mail links
and the list of volunteered sponsors.

Regards,
Daniel