[openstack-dev] Missing column in Gerrit overview page showing a -1 review after/with a +2 review

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Sat Feb 14 09:48:03 UTC 2015

At the moment there are three columns in the Gerrit overiew page showing
the status of a review request:

* CR (Code-Review)
* V (Verified)
* Workflow (WF).

After a core reviewer +2 (CR) a review request there will be a green
hook in the CR column in the overview page, regardless of -1 reviews.

Sometimes I do not have the time to have a look in my Gerrit mail
folder. Sometimes I do not have the time to manually monitor pending
review requests. This is why I sometimes miss a new -1 of a reviewer
because it is not shown in the Gerrit overview page when there is
already a +2 of a core reviewer. Also a +2 of a core reviewer will
"overwrite" an existing -1 in the Gerrit overview page. Sometimes I do
not have the time to remove my +2 after a new -1 (at the moment it is
necessary to remove a +2 after a new -1 to be able to see the new -1 on
the Gerrit overview page).

I would really like to have a fourth column in the Gerrit overview page
showing a -1 on a review request even if there is already a +2 of a core
reviewer.

What do you think about this?

And if this idea is appreciated how can this fourth column be added to
the Gerrit overview page?

Christian.