[openstack-dev] [congress][Policy][Copper]Collaboration between OpenStack Congress and OPNFV Copper

Tim Hinrichs thinrichs at vmware.com
Sat Feb 14 00:02:19 UTC 2015

Hi Zhipeng,

Sure we can talk online Mon/Tue.  If you come up with some times the Copper team is available, I’ll do the same for a few of the Congress team.  We’re usually available 9-4p Pacific, and for me Monday looks better than Tuesday.

If we schedule an hour meeting in Santa Rosa for Wed at say 1:30 or 2p, I’ll do my best to make it there.  Even if I can’t make it, you’ll always have Sean to talk with.

Tim