[openstack-dev] [keystone] SPFE: Authenticated Encryption (AE) Tokens

Yee, Guang guang.yee at hp.com
Fri Feb 13 21:12:44 UTC 2015

++

As for the unbound groups concern, our initial internal Federation POCs worked well with a single group so far. The proposed hierarchical role groups, or perhaps even supporting nested user groups down the road should offer us more flexibility in terms user and permission management. For example, having a single aggregated group to map to for the federated users.

Personally, I think the max 255 characters constraint is somewhat artificial, unless I am missing something here.

Guang