[openstack-dev] Testing NUMA, CPU pinning and large pages

Hoban, Adrian adrian.hoban at intel.com
Fri Feb 13 18:02:59 UTC 2015

Hi Steve,

The PCIe test code is being put on github at: https://github.com/intel-hw-ci/Intel-Openstack-Hardware-CI/tree/master/pci_testcases
We would readily welcome some feedback if folks think it should go elsewhere, but for now the tests are publically available and we can continue to make progress.

Regards,
Adrian