[openstack-dev] [cinder] Etherpad for volume replication created ...

Jay S. Bryant jsbryant at electronicjungle.net
Fri Feb 13 04:54:49 UTC 2015

All,

Several members of the Cinder team and I were discussing the current
state of volume replication while trying to figure out the best way to
resolve bug 1383524 [1].  The outcome of the discussion was a decision
to hold off on integrating volume replication support for additional
drivers.

I took notes from the discussion and have put them in the etherpad. We
can use that, first thing in L, as a starting point to rework and fix
replication support.

Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to update the
etherpad with addition thoughts.

Thanks!
Jay

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1383524--  Periodic update