[openstack-dev] [congress] following up on releasing kilo milestone 2

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Feb 12 09:14:46 UTC 2015

sean roberts wrote:
> so
> git checkout master
> git pull https://git.openstack.org/stackforge/congress.git
> dbef982ea72822e0b7acc16da9b6ac89d3cf3530
> git tag -s 2015.1.0b2
> git push gerrit 2015.1.0b2

You could also try to use the milestone.sh release script I use:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/release-tools/tree/

It will push the tag, wait for the tarball to be generated, turn all
FixCommitted bugs in Launchpad into FixReleased for the milestone, and
upload the tarball to Launchpad.

It relies on a few assumptions on the Launchpad part (in particular that
only the Launchpad bugs fixed during the current milestone are in
FixCommitted state, and that your Launchpad milestone is called
"kilo-2"), but otherwise should work.

Don't hesitate to ask me questions about it if you have any.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)