[openstack-dev] [nova] Priority resizing instance on same host

Rui Chen chenrui.momo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 08:08:47 UTC 2015

Yes, CONF.allow_resize_to_same_host exist, but the meaning is that the
current host have chance to be selected in nova-scheduler, the final chosen
host maybe not the current host, in this case, the instance will be
migrated from current host to chosen host and the image will be copied to
the chosen host even if the disk size remain the same.