[openstack-dev] [cinder] organizing tempest test development for volume replication

Jay S. Bryant jsbryant at electronicjungle.net
Wed Feb 11 23:28:13 UTC 2015

All,

One of the concerns raised with regards to volume migration was the lack
of tempest testing for the functionality.  Since they I have had some
interest indicated in helping this effort.  So, to get things started I
have created an etherpad to track development of such test cases and to
share thoughts/plans for such work:  [1]

Please let me know if you have any questions with regards to this.

Thanks to anyone who is interested/able to help with this effort!

Jay

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/replication-tempest-test-dev-planning