[openstack-dev] [devstack] [third-party] how to use a devstack external plugin in gate testing

Jaume Devesa devvesa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:43:46 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm working in the same job as Kyle for the midonet plugin, but first
I need to do some changes in devstack. (Sean's review on my patch[1]
has lead me to this conversation).

After talking with Lucas, (Midokura's responsible of Third-party
testing), we have a question about this that involve the third-party
folks: if we get our own Jenkins job that tests devstack with midonet
and we include this job in the Neutron's gate (as non-voting, of
course), that would be considered Neutron Third-party testing?

Can we chat about this on next Monday's third party meeting?

Regards,

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/152876

,