[openstack-dev] [Glance][Artifacts] Object Version format: SemVer vs pep440

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Tue Feb 10 20:13:14 UTC 2015

I agree with Alexander on this. We should certainly learn what we can from existing software. That said, the Solum team really wants this feature in Glance so we can leverage that instead of having our own repository for Heat templates we generate when building apps. We want to keep our requirements list small, and Glance is already there.

Adrian