[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Merge code before spec is merged?

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Tue Feb 10 14:04:23 UTC 2015

Fuelers,

I see no problems here. I think it's ok if some parts of feature were
merged before the spec, because it means the feature is under
development. Moreover, if we merge specs asap there's a chance that
we'll miss something. Therefore, the chance that it will be found and
discussed at the design review decreases.

Thanks,
Igor