[openstack-dev] A question about strange behavior of oslo.config in eclipse

Joshua Zhang joshua.zhang at canonical.com
Tue Feb 10 09:29:16 UTC 2015

Hi Stacker,
   A question about oslo.config, maybe a very silly question. but pls tell
me if you know, thanks in advance.

   I know oslo has removed 'olso' namespace, oslo.config has been changed
to oslo_config, it also retains backwards compat.

   I found I can run openstack successfully, but as long as I run something
in eclipse/pydev it always said like 'NoSuchOptError: no such option:
policy_file'. I can change 'oslo.config' to 'oslo_config' in
neutron/openstack/common/policy.py temporarily to bypass this problem when
I want to debug something in eclipse. But I want to know why? who can help
me to explain ? thanks.

--
Best Regards
Zhang Hua(张华)