[openstack-dev] [oslo.messaging] Can RPCClient.call() be used with a subset of servers?

Gravel, Julie Chongcharoen julie.gravel at hp.com
Mon Feb 9 19:40:14 UTC 2015

Hello,
                I want to use oslo.messaging.RPCClient.call() to invoke a method on multiple servers, but not all of them. Can this be done and how? I read the code documentation (client.py and target.py). I only saw either the call used for one server at a time, or for all of them using the fanout param. Neither options is exactly what I want.
Any response/explanation would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Julie Gravel