[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Roll back capabilities & execution data context variables in YAML

Rahul Rege rahul.rege at sungardas.com
Mon Feb 9 07:14:36 UTC 2015

Mistral team,

Couple of questions..

1) Roll back support : I came across few blueprints that talk about the
roll-back support but not sure if they are delivered yet, I wanted to check
if something is there out of the box that I should be aware of. Ofcourse,
roll-back being very specific, I'd expect a user defined action being
called for rolling back, just wondering if there is any construct after
(on-error : ) to be used in YAML

2) Execution context predefined ids - Here is what I found that talks about
task and execution ids that I can access (execution context
<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mistral/DSLv2#Predefinted_Values_in_execution_data_context>),
it would be great if you could point me to the list of all possible
variables like $.execution_id that are accessible inside the YAML.

Thanks and Regards
Rahul Rege