[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Scheduling for Magnum

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Sun Feb 8 03:01:36 UTC 2015

Ok, so if we proceed using Swarm as our first pursuit, and we want to add things to Swarm like scheduling hints, we should open a Magnum bug ticket to track each of the upstream patches, and I can help to bird dog those. We should not shy away from upstream enhancements until we get firm feedback suggesting our contributions are out of scope.

Adrian