[openstack-dev] [Manila] Manila driver for CephFS

Luis Pabón lpabon at redhat.com
Sat Feb 7 12:42:33 UTC 2015

Sage and I talked about this while at Devconf and it seems it *may* be
based on something similar to the GlusterFS Native driver.  We will be
starting discussions on how to create this integration in the ceph-devel
email list.  Once we have a solution, we will send an update on this
email list.

- Luis