[openstack-dev] Need nova-specs core reviews for Scheduler spec

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Fri Feb 6 13:15:29 UTC 2015

At the mid-cycle we discussed the last spec for the scheduler cleanup: Isolate Scheduler DB for Instances

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/138444/

There was a lot of great feedback from those discussions, and that has been incorporated into the spec. It has been re-reviewed by most of the scheduler team with several +1s, but we really need the cores to approve it so we can move ahead with the patches.

I have the first three patches in the series, all marked as WIP for now:

https://review.openstack.org/153021
https://review.openstack.org/149430
https://review.openstack.org/153272

Thanks!