[openstack-dev] [Telco][NFV][infra] Review process of TelcoWG use cases

Marc Koderer marc at koderer.com
Fri Feb 6 11:11:40 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

we are currently facing the issue that we don’t know how to proceed with
our telco WG use cases. There are many of them already defined but the
reviews via Etherpad doesn’t seem to work.

I suggest to do a review on them with the usual OpenStack tooling.
Therefore I uploaded one of them (Session Border Controller) to the
Gerrit system into the sandbox repo:

    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/152940/1

I would really like to see how many review we can get on it.
If this works out my idea is the following:

 - we create a project under Stackforge called telcowg-usecases
 - we link blueprint related to this use case
 - we build a core team and approve/prioritize them

Regards
Marc