[openstack-dev] [neutron] looking for status of an old wiki page work item

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Fri Feb 6 00:40:44 UTC 2015

I reckon the blueprint [1] supersedes the one in the old wiki page you
found.
It lies in abandoned status as it did not make the release plan for Kilo. I
am sure the author and the other contributors working on it will resume it
for the next release.

Salvatore

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/132661/