[openstack-dev] [nova] stuck patches at the nova IRC meeting

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 22:13:50 UTC 2015

Le 05/02/2015 17:54, Sean Dague a écrit :
> On 02/05/2015 11:50 AM, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:

>>> Or how about going through the ones listed on the agenda, rather than
>>> having a free-for-all shouting match?
>> Indeed, I thought that was the whole point of putting them in the
>> agenda in the first place :-)
> Agreed, I think it just got away from us today with lots of first time
> attendees. We'll just have to be a little clearer next time.
>
> 	-Sean

I was always considering stuck reviews as reviews where 2 or more cores
were disagreeing between themselves so that it was needing a debate
discussion during the meeting.

If we're only saying that 'stuck' means a review which hasn't been
reviewed since a certain amount of time, then we will be having lots of
people jumping in to ask for a review, so it would be counterproductive.

-Sylvain