[openstack-dev] [Trove] Core reviewer update

Tim Simpson tim.simpson at rackspace.com
Thu Feb 5 16:53:27 UTC 2015

+1

Alas, my days of offering substantial activity on Trove are over. Best of luck in all of your adventures!

On Feb 5, 2015, at 10:26 AM, Nikhil Manchanda <slicknik at gmail.com<mailto:slicknik at gmail.com>>
 wrote:

Hello Trove folks:

Keeping in line with other OpenStack projects, and attempting to keep
the momentum of reviews in Trove going, we need to keep our core-team up
to date -- folks who are regularly doing good reviews on the code should
be brought in to core and folks whose involvement is dropping off should
be considered for removal since they lose context over time, not being
as involved.

For this update I'm proposing the following changes:
- Adding Peter Stachowski (peterstac) to trove-core
- Adding Victoria Martinez De La Cruz (vkmc) to trove-core
- Adding Edmond Kotowski (edmondk) to trove-core
- Removing Michael Basnight (hub_cap) from trove-core
- Removing Tim Simpson (grapex) from trove-core

For context on Trove reviews and who has been active, please see
Russell's stats for Trove at:
- http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/trove-reviewers-30.txt
- http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/trove-reviewers-90.txt

Trove-core members -- please reply with your vote on each of these
proposed changes to the core team. Peter, Victoria and Eddie -- please
let me know of your willingness to be in trove-core. Michael, and Tim --
if you are planning on being substantially active on Trove in the near
term, also please do let me know.

Thanks,
Nikhil