[openstack-dev] [horizon] JavaScript docs?

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 17:48:09 UTC 2015

I agree. StoryBoard's storyboard-webclient project has a lot of existing
code already that's pretty well documented, but without knowing what
documentation system we were going to settle on we never put any rule
enforcement in place. If someone wants to take a stab at putting together a
javascript docs build, that project would provide a good test bed that will
let you test out the tools without having to also make them dance with
python/sphinx at the same time.

I.E. I have a bunch of javascript that you can hack on, and the domain
knowledge of the Infra JS Build tools. I'd be happy to support this effort.

Michael