[openstack-dev] Python 3 is dead, long live Python 3

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Feb 3 15:25:29 UTC 2015

On 2015-02-03 08:15:39 -0500 (-0500), Victor Stinner wrote:
[...]
> Debian Testing (Jessie) and Unstable (Sid) provide Python 3.4.2.
[...]

Yep, I'm playing now with the possibility to run jobs on Debian
Jessie, but due to circumstances with the providers who donate
computing resource to us I'm first having to make some more
significant changes to our node build tooling (changes we wanted to
make anyway, this just steps up the timetable a little).
--
Jeremy Stanley