[openstack-dev] [Keystone] PowerKVM CI reporting

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Feb 2 22:04:48 UTC 2015

On 02/02/2015 02:52 PM, Kurt Taylor wrote:
> Thanks Morgan, That's why I wanted to email.
And since we have over 100 third party CI accounts this is why this sort
of conversation can take place in channel rather than the mail list.

Everyone can attend meetings: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings
Permission is not required. Show up at the specified time and day in the
irc channel and introduce yourself.

Thank you,
Anita.