[openstack-dev] [Keystone] PowerKVM CI reporting

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 21:43:13 UTC 2015

I assumed [my mistake] this was not commenting/reporting, just running against Keystone. I expect a more specific request to comment rather than a “hey we’re doing this” if commenting is what is desired.

Please come to our weekly meeting if you’re planning on commenting/scoring on keystone patches.

--
Morgan Fainberg

On February 2, 2015 at 1:41:08 PM, Anita Kuno (anteaya at anteaya.info) wrote:

On 02/02/2015 02:16 PM, Morgan Fainberg wrote:
> Thank you for the heads up.
>
> —Morgan
>
> --
> Morgan Fainberg
>
> On February 2, 2015 at 1:15:49 PM, Kurt Taylor (kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com) wrote:
>
> Just FYI, in case there was any questions,
>
> In addition to testing and reporting on Nova, the IBM PowerKVM CI system is now also testing against Keystone patches.
>
> We are happy to also be testing keystone patches on PowerKVM, and will be adding other projects soon.
>
> Regards,
> Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

Anita.