[openstack-dev] [oslo] oslo.versionedobjects repository is ready for pre-import review

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Feb 2 21:33:16 UTC 2015

I’ve prepared a copy of nova.objects as oslo_versionedobjects in https://github.com/dhellmann/oslo.versionedobjects-import. The script to create the repository is part of the update to the spec in https://review.openstack.org/152222.

Please look over the code so you are familiar with it. Dan and I have already talked about the need to rewrite the tests that depend on nova’s service code, so those are set to skip for now. We’ll need to do some work to make the lib compatible with python 3, so I’ll make sure the project-config patch does not enable those tests, yet.

Please post comments on the code here on the list in case I end up needing to rebuild that import repository.

I’ll give everyone a few days before removing the WIP flag from the infra change to import this new repository (https://review.openstack.org/151792).

Doug