[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Multiple template libraries being used in tree - Switch to using only Jinja2?

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Mon Feb 2 20:06:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

During my review of the full-stack tests framework[1], I noticed that
Mako was being added as an explicit dependency. I know that in the code
for creating radvd configs for IPv6, we use Jinja, but I did a quick
git grep and see that we have one file[2] that uses Mako for templating.

My intention is to replace the one file that uses Mako with Jinja2, to
keep things consistent.

Thoughts?

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/128259/
[2]: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/neutron/tree/neutron/db/migration/alembic_migrations/script.py.mako