[openstack-dev] [Neutron] unable to reproduce bug 1317363‏

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:09:08 UTC 2015

The mailing list isn't a great place to discuss reproducing a bug. Post
this comment on the bug report instead of the mailing list. That way the
person who reported it and the ones who triaged it can see this information
and respond. They might not be watching the dev mailing list as closely.

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 10:17 AM, bharath thiruveedula <
bharath_ves at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am Bharath Thiruveedula. I am new to openstack neutron and networking. I
> am trying to solve the bug 1317363. But I am unable to reproduce that bug.
> The steps I have done to reproduce:
>
> 1)I have created with network with external = True
> 2)Created a subnet for the above network with CIDR=172.24.4.0/24 with
> gateway-ip =172.24.4.5
> 3)Created the router
> 4)Set the gateway interface to the router
> 5)Tried to change subnet gateway-ip but got this error
> "Gateway ip 172.24.4.7 conflicts with allocation pool
> 172.24.4.6-172.24.4.254"
> I used this command for that
> "neutron subnet-update ff9fe828-9ca2-42c4-9997-3743d8fc0b0c --gateway-ip
> 172.24.4.7"
>
> Can you please help me with this issue?
>

> -- Bharath Thiruveedula

Kevin Benton