[openstack-dev] [Heat] Talk on Jinja Metatemplates for upcoming summit

Pratik Mallya pratik.mallya at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Feb 2 18:29:07 UTC 2015

Hello Heat Developers,

As part of an internal development project at Rackspace, I implemented a mechanism to allow using Jinja templating system in heat templates. I was hoping to give a talk on the same for the upcoming summit (which will be the first summit after I started working on openstack). Have any of you worked/ are working on something similar? If so, could you please contact me and we can maybe propose a joint talk? :-)

Please let me know! It’s been interesting work and I hope the community will be excited to see it.

Thanks!
-Pratik