[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] Resources owned by a project/tenant are not cleaned up after that project is deleted from keystone

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 18:28:36 UTC 2015

I think the simple answer is "yes". We (keystone) should emit notifications. And yes other projects should listen.

The only thing really in discussion should be:

1: soft delete or hard delete? Does the service mark it as orphaned, or just delete (leave this to nova, cinder, etc to discuss)

2: how to cleanup when an event is missed (e.g rabbit bus goes out to lunch).

--Morgan

Sent via mobile