[openstack-dev] [cinder] K-2 Review-a-thon

Erlon Cruz sombrafam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 11:46:22 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

There is 2 features[1][2][3] of HNAS driver that still are not
approved/targeted.
Is there anything missing to then to be approved?

Erlon

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/hds-hnas-ssh-backend
[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/hds-hnas-pool-aware-sched
[3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1402771