[openstack-dev] contribute

Christopher Aedo caedo at mirantis.com
Sun Feb 1 19:45:35 UTC 2015

Assaf, really good advice for getting started here.

Once you've absorbed the workings of the project you're interested in
contributing to, take a look here for guidelines on how to submit code
for review: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/How_To_Contribute

Also linked from that wiki page are more details on the actual workflow:
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html#development-workflow

IRC is a great place to get quick help if you get stuck too, so don't
be shy.  Welcome to OpenStack!

-Christopher