[openstack-dev] [fuel] github can't sync with git because of big uploading

wuwenbin wuwenbin2 at huawei.com
Wed Dec 30 02:34:32 UTC 2015

Hi all:
         Repo of fuel-plugin-onos has something wrong because of uploading big file. Though codes are reverted while history still contains the pack which results in big downloading and unsync with github.
         I really want to solve this problem and please forgive my own decision for a new commit of new onosfw because I don't want this impacting the project. I have to admit that I am really bad at management of commit and merge. So I invite fuel ptl as the manager of new repo to avoid such things.
         Does anyone can help me solve this as soon as possible?
       Thanks
Bests
Cathy