[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Bareon] Fuel & Bareon integration (fuel modularisation)

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 29 11:09:05 UTC 2015

Hi Aleksey,

Since Fuel's FF is on 2nd of March, I don't think that full switch from
fuel-agent + nailgun volume manager to Bareon will happen.
Also Bareon will have separate from Fuel release cycle, so you will have
to land the feature first into Bareon and then to Fuel.

Could you please provide a bit more information on what features are
needed in the agent for 9.0 Fuel release?

Thanks,