[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Bareon] Fuel & Bareon integration (fuel modularisation)

Aleksey Zvyagintsev azvyagintsev at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 29 10:38:19 UTC 2015

Guys, do you have any plans to achieve integration for fuel9\fuel-next
?(and final switching from fuel-agent to BareOn will be...?)
We are going to implement some new features for fuel - and the main
question should we push it into fuel-agent or in newer BareOn?

---
Best regards,
   Aleksey Zvyagintsev