[openstack-dev] [Infra] Meeting Tuesday December 29th at 19:00 UTC

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Mon Dec 28 21:34:08 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

The OpenStack Infrastructure (Infra) team is not skipping meetings
through the end of month holidays, so we are having our next weekly
meeting as scheduled on Tuesday December 29th, at 19:00 UTC in
#openstack-meeting

Meeting agenda available here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting#Agenda_for_next_meeting

Anyone is welcome to to add agenda items and everyone interested in
the project infrastructure and process surrounding automated testing
and deployment is encouraged to attend.

In case you missed it or would like a refresher, the meeting minutes
and full logs from our last meeting are available:

Minutes: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2015/infra.2015-12-22-19.03.html
Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2015/infra.2015-12-22-19.03.txt
Log: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2015/infra.2015-12-22-19.03.log.html