[openstack-dev] [heat][telemetry] gate-ceilometer-dsvm-integration broken

Rabi Mishra ramishra at redhat.com
Mon Dec 28 12:41:22 UTC 2015

> Hi there,
>
> The gate for telemetry projects is broken:
>
>   https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat/+bug/1529583
>
> The failure appears in Heat from what I understand:
>
>  BadRequest: Expecting to find domain in project - the server could not
>  comply with the request since it is either malformed or otherwise
>  incorrect. The client is assumed to be in error. (HTTP 400)
>  (Request-ID: req-3f39cc92-c356-4b92-9ab8-401738c8d31d

Hi Julien,

We're already tracking this with bug[1] for heat. As a temporary fix we've disabled the ceilometer tests from heat dsvm gate jobs[2].

Yes, this has started happening after keystone/trusts config changes by the devstack patch you mentioned. I've no idea how this can be fixed. As Steve Hardy is away, either someone with keystone knowledge should fix this or we merge the devstack patch revert[3] that I tested few days ago.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat/+bug/1529058
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/261272/
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/261308/

Regards,