[openstack-dev] [glance][drivers] Spec freeze approaching: Review priorities

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Mon Dec 28 12:00:35 UTC 2015

On 17/12/15 19:34 +0000, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>On 09/12/15 18:52 -0430, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>>Greetings,
>>
>>To all Glance drivers and people interested in following up on Glance
>>specs. I've added to our meeting agenda etherpad[0] the list of review
>>priorities for specs.
>>
>>Please, bare in mind that our spec freeze is approaching and we need
>>to provide as much feedback as possible on the proposed specs so that
>>spec writers will have enough time to address our comments.
>>
>>As a reminder, the spec freeze for Glance will start on Mon 28th and
>>it'll end on Jan 1st.
>>
>>Thanks everyone for your efforts,
>>Flavio
>>
>>[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-drivers-meeting-agenda
>>

>Just another heads up that the above deadline is getting closer and
>closer!
>
>To all drivers, please help reviewing as many specs as possible. To
>spec owners, keep an eye on your specs and address comments in a
>timely manner so we can have them ready and merged in time.

Gentle reminder that we're in Glance's spec freeze week. Please, go
ahead and update your spec and reach out for final reviews. Some specs
will be merged this week and others will be -2'd. The specs that won't
be merged this week can be proposed for spec freeze exception starting
next week.

If your spec will require a spec freeze exception, please, use the
following tags in the email subject: `[glance]`, `[SFE]`

Since many folks are out on holidays this week, I'd recommend using
the mailing list as a way to comminicate with members of the glance
drivers team (or spec's reviewers in general).

Thank y'all and happy new year,
Flavio