[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Liberty naming in Fuel 8.0

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Mon Dec 28 10:11:42 UTC 2015

Hi Sergii,

You've raised an old thread started by Oleg G. once again [1]. Last
time we didn't reach any agreements, but I'm sure that it would be
better to change version into "liberty-8.0" instead of "2015.2.0-8.0".

What do you think? It could be done easily with two patches - one to
nalgun, and one to library. And we have to merge it at once, in order
to do not break BVT. We'll need to update Fuel ISO on Fuel CI also,
because otherwise deployment will fail (nailgun uses version as
building block for making path to puppet manifests).

Regards,
Igor

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-October/077135.html