[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] Gerrit Upgrade to ver 2.11, completed.

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Wed Dec 23 18:11:42 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 1:16 AM, Michał Dulko <michal.dulko at intel.com> wrote:
> n goes to next occurrence and N (shift+n) to a previous one. These are
> same keybindings as in Vim. Actually a lot of Vim-like movements are
> functional in new Gerrit and I really like that fact.

Thanks.  Looking again, I see that the help for 'n' does hint at that.
It is a strange overloading of the key binding because then navigating
comments no longer seems to work after I start searching.  How could I
to cancel searching but the comment navigation doesn't always come
back.

I do see that a lot of vim movement does work.  I was hoping that
holding down a movement command like 'j' would rapidly move down but
it doesn't.  :(

Carl