[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Is Swift a good choice of database for the TripleO API?

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Tue Dec 22 18:50:07 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 22 2015, Dougal Matthews wrote:

>  - Store the files in a tarball (so we only deal with one file). I think we
>    could still hit issues with multiple operations unless we guarantee that
>    only one instance of the API is ever running.

That shouldn't be a problem since the store/update is atomic. So if you
upload a new version while downloading it for deployments, you'll just
get the old version this time.
In the end, you won't have a mixed of both version, which is likely what
you want.

So that sounds like a good and simple solution from what I understand.

--
Julien Danjou
# Free Software hacker