[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-dev][Neutron] Is there a tool of generating network topology?

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 04:48:13 UTC 2015

Depends what you mean "Network topology" , Horizon UI has virtual network
topology
graph/diagram.
If you mean the physical topology, thats a bit harder but i remember there
was a talk
proposal for the previous summit on that area (i think garyk (CCed) was one
of the proposed talkers so maybe
he can shade some more light on this)

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 6:36 AM, Hong Hui Xiao <xiaohhui at cn.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I remember there was discussion about it. I have these[1-2] in my
> bookmark, maybe they are what you want.
>
> [1]
> http://leoh0.github.io/blog/2015/04/03/draw-openstack-l2-network-architecture-automatically/
> [2] https://github.com/larsks/neutron-diag